Medical oxygen can help with a variety of needs such as if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- If you use a cannula make sure you clean it every couple of weeks. You can also use a mask as an option too which should be cleaned or changed after a month.
- If your portable oxygen concentrator has an external filter, this may need to be rinsed out each week. Always check with your oxygen company for the exact recommendations as this may differ by model or brand of machine.
- Stay warm when you are indoors if in a colder climate – keep your temperature at a good level so you do not feel cold and catch other problems whilst sitting at home.
- Try and move if you are not going outside as much as the darker nights draw in. To keep mobile make sure you walk around your house and also try and do chair exercises these are great if you are not very mobile and also mean you can watch your favourite programme at the same time!
- If you are now at home make sure if you are planning your summer trip away as you dream of your next dose of sunshine to check out and message our team at OxygenWorldwide