Travel has certainly been up and down the last couple of years. Since COVID restrictions started to ease and travel became easier the industry has seen a high demand for those wanting and needing to travel. Everyone wants to explore new destinations and also see family again. Now with the Ukraine and Russia invasion travellers may be left confused, worried or unsure if travel can still go ahead – especially is in European countries.
What travellers need to know is:
- You are still safe to travel to other European countries at the moment
- Please still do update yourself with current coronavirus rules for the country you are travelling to
- For neighbouring countries to Ukraine please be aware that many of these places have had an influx of refugees and emergency support set up to help
- Keep up to date with the news just in case of any air space changes
- Don’t cancel your travel plans just yet; especially as air lines may see an increase in fuel prices which will in turn be passed onto the customer
If you are also travelling with medical oxygen please do speak to to @oxygenworldwide team for current guidance and support for your trip.