Christmas is a time for friends, family and a lot of preparing gifts, journeys, cards to send but most of all do not get too stressed and rushed and forget to look after yourself or your family’s health over the festive period.
- Order any repeat prescriptions you may need especially if you are going away for the festive season.
- Check that you have enough oxygen supply for the Christmas period.
- If you are going away make sure you make arrangements for any oxygen that you need.
- Also look out for lonely, vulnerable neighbours and friends during the winter period, that may need your help or even conversation.
- Stay warm during the festive time – make sure you pre-programme your heating for when you are going to be in and set your thermostat to a suitable temperature.
- If you are ordering a supply of oxygen make sure you have registered with OxygenWorldwide so any concerns whilst away can be dealt with 24/7
- Have a lovely Christmas!!!!