- Worldwide there is less carbon emission due to people staying at home, closed factories, cancelled events like trade fairs and of course less airline/cruise and car travel.
And what can we learn from this crisis?
- That remote and online working or education has a positive effect on our carbon footprint!
- So do video-conferences!
- Less use of coal and oil results in cleaner air.
- We will be looking differently at globalization.
- We will be better prepared when another virus pops-up.
- And for now, more family time!