How can I make travelling easier?
- Make all travel plans in advance
- Prepare for typical problems
- Plan rest stops, snack breaks, stretches and short walks
- Plan to travel at cooler times of the day or year, so less air conditioning is needed
- Follow your home routine as much as possible
- When making travel reservations (e.g. bus, airline, tours), be sure to notify the staff of your oxygen use, so they can accommodate your needs
- Also make sure you look up any additional requirements for where you are travelling such as covid measures, paperwork or passenger forms in advance to save you trouble on route
Taken from one of our popular posts on tip for planning.