As the weather heats up it also turns up the dial of airborne allergies, hayfever and the warmer weather may cause any breathing problems to be more problematic during these summer months.
There are a few things you can plan ahead with so make these months much more bearable and healthier for you if you suffer from respiratory illnesses.
Here are our TOP 5:
1. Keep your body temperature cooler by sitting in the shade, wearing a hat or using a hand-held fan
2. Drink lots of cool water throughout the day to avoid dehydration
3. Check the pollen count and if extremely high you may decide to stay more indoors if you suffer really badly
4. Regular eating to maintain your fuel and energy levels
5. Taking a cooler shower or bath at home will help bring down your body temperature