Medical oxygen need is increasing across Europe and the world especially now with more respiratory problems since the pandemic. Whether travelling for pleasure or business these air travellers can have difficulty planning the trip. It has been common for travellers to not understand fully how to plan or for an airline to be slow in response.
- Plan as far in advance as possibly
- Contact your chosen airline to advise them of your requirements
- When you book seats possibly try to be near the toilets and the aisle
- You oxygen supplier at your destination is responsible for back ups and training
- Make sure you leave enough time so the travel is not stressful or exhausting
OxygenWorldwide have been arranging medical oxygen for holiday for over 20 years so please feel free to discuss your requirements with the team here