Planning is something we always recommend it is the first most important thing when going on holiday. Just as important as planning your accommodation, transport and things to do whilst away. Holidays bring so much joy, from meeting new people, visiting friends and family or simply some time out of our day to day lives. Those who need medical oxygen also have such a need. It may feel daunting planning a trip with the extra use of oxygen therapy but if you plan ahead and use the right experts there is no need to worry. You can enjoy the rest of planning. Whether you are planning short trips or long haul having your oxygen needs in place as far out as possible is a must. Wherever you decide to fly to and visit all you need is careful planning and Oxygen Worldwide.
For those who has just stumbled across our articles we hope they are helping with your plans; so here is a bit more about the team.
- Oxygen Worldwide is a company under Dutch management established in 1993.
- Oxygen Worldwide is based in Spain and operates internationally.
- Our objective is to make travel for those who need oxygen as carefree as possible.
- All Oxygen Worldwide employees are multilingual. Our customer service staff speaks four languages.
- Oxygen Worldwide arranges oxygen delivery worldwide for oxygen users on holiday or staying abroad for a longer period of time, also in case of a tour through several countries.
- Oxygen Worldwide arranges oxygen for individual users, insurance agencies, emergency centres and oxygen suppliers in your home country.
- Oxygen Worldwide delivers liquid oxygen (LOX), cylinders and concentrators.
- Oxygen Worldwide has an international network of oxygen suppliers and works with associates worldwide.
If you have any question or would like to speak with us do not hesitate to contact our team or leave a comment. We will hold your hand for the whole journey.