Skip to content
- Speak to your GP or doctor so you can take a letter with you that explains your exact condition
- During any flight make sure you move about to get your circulation going; you can do some simple foot movements in your seat or go for a little wander down the aisles
- Keep your fluids up whilst traveling especially if going on a long trip
- When you are at an airport you can ask for special assistance; especially if you find walking a struggle
- Arrange your medical oxygen to be at your accommodation; allow enough time to do this – the sooner the better to confirm delivery and your exact requirements
- Have a great holiday!!!