We all love listening to our favourite music, no matter what genre you enjoy, it always puts you in a great mood. It’s a fact singing is good for you!
It also is widely cited that it is also beneficial for improving lung function and wellness.
Here are a few benefits to singing:
- Improved well-being and self-esteem
- Makes you feel good and happier
- Good for breathing techniques
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture
- A fun activity to enjoy
- More oxygen reaches the brain more so memory improves
- Blood circulation improves
- Concentration is better