- Oxygen treats so many conditions –
Pneumonia plus many other respiratory diseases need medical oxygen to survive. The lack and low oxygen levels that come with these conditions means that the supply and need for medical oxygen is very very important. This affects people who suffer from illnesses such as: COPD, sleep apnea, extreme asthma attacks and more recently COVID-19.
- Oxygen is needed for all life on earth including animals – It is not just us humans but all the animals and plants need oxygen to function just as we do. The need for oxygen is for everything around us on Earth from beautiful flowers and trees to the animals in our oceans and on land.
- Oxygen helps mountaineers stay alive – The sheer atmosphere that comes with mountain areas across the world and its high elevations means that oxygen is needed to hep breathe and stay alive due to the drop in pressure at such high altitudes.
Medical oxygen has always been vital and important to so many people who suffer from respiratory diseases such as asthma or COPD. Many of us forget that the air we breathe is what keeps us alive.
Medical oxygen has played a huge part in COVID-19 and saving many peoples lives. As we know here at @oxygenworldwide it is a vital supply that means many people can live and also enjoy many more things such as travel still.
Medical oxygen is so important to many and at this time even more so. With over 20 years experience our team are proud to be able to help arrange medical oxygen for many of its customers.
Pop over to our website to find out more www.oxygenworldwide.com
As we all approach into the end of the year we must all be mindful of our mental health and wellness. Especially with all the world restrictions and worry it is time to put your health first and here are 4 things you can do to fight off those terrible winter blues coming:
- A good night’s sleep – Sleep is very important to help you function each day. Make sure you get to bed at a reasonable time and try switch off from social media before you retire to sleep. It is also important to wind down so you can sleep well and have enough hours to feel refreshed and awake the following morning.
- We all need our Vitamin D – The sun may not be shining as much but you still need Vitamin D in the winter months. You will not be able to get it naturally but you can still receive enough in tablet form from a local pharmacy and helps to keep your bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
- See your family and friends – Meeting with your friends and family is so important to talk, communicate and have a few laughs with. Communication and interacting with others stimulates good feelings and helps to reduce depressive feelings. Its good to talk and seeing your loved ones is very important.
- Plan you next break – Planning your next holiday, vacation or staycation helps to have something good to look forward do, planning and research helps to create an excitement and positive thinking and not to mention a great activity to do during the day.
For all your medical oxygen needs for your next trip please do contact OxygenWorldwide today for a no – obligation quote.
Autumn brings colour, seasons and change from the beach-filled tourism feel. After this summer seemed to come and go so fast and many of us not opting to go away, now is the perfect time to getaway before the end of the year. There is so much to explore, see and do even when travelling with medical oxygen.
Here is our top 10 European City Breaks:
Every time you step to visit, travel, staycate you have all your medical oxygen needs arranged with the team at OxygenWorldwide. You can have the confidence in not only the organisation of all your oxygen therapy requirements, but the team since 1993 have been arranging oxygen needs for travellers so you are safe in our hands.
- Our years of experience. OxygenWorldwide has been arranging oxygen since 1993
- Our worldwide contacts with oxygen suppliers and airport personnel
- Our multilingual customer service staff. In many cases we can assist you in your native language. This can be particularly important when having problems during your travel or stay abroad.
- Our custom-made pricing. Our price is based on your specific needs.
If you are planning a trip abroad soon with medical oxygen simply get in touch with the team here.
Through the tough few months we would like to say thank you to those who have still needed, wanted or had to travel to various destinations across the globe. As the travel industry gets back off the ground there is always the need to move across countries.
We are here to help and care for you as always. Our team of experts will always be there to plan, arrange, book your medical oxygen needs whether you are going on holiday, flying back home, visiting friends or travelling for work – we are here.
Contact us for your medical oxygen needs if you are travelling soon
If you are considering your trip abroad then it takes time to organise especially when you need to arrange your medical oxygen. The task could seem daunting if it is an international trip. Trying to arrange medical needs in another country and another language creates a barrier and also you have to get this right.
The team at OxygenWorldwide speak multiple languages and use trusted supplier networks across the globe. This service takes the stress and worry out of planning your next vacation to an international destination.
You can simply sit back and dream about your holiday whilst OxygenWorldwide take care of all your medical oxygen needs. To also ensure your confidence the team are on hand to be contacted 24/7 so even when you arrive at your destination you are not alone.
If you are planning a trip please do contact the team here.
Many of us are longing to have a change of scenery, visit friends or go away to relax. Whether it is a staycation or a vacation when travelling with medical oxygen do not let this stop you!
Seaside staycation or seaside vacation?
Staycations or holistay are trips made within driving distance of where you live. These are great ways to explore your own country and discover destinations without the need to book flights or ferries as part of your trip.
Some people will chose to get away completely and vacate to another country via sea or air travel. Staycations give people the opportunity to discover destinations where they live which sometimes we forget how special they are.
Whether you choose to opt for a staycation or vacation OxygenWorldwide are here to arrange all your oxygen therapy requirements.
With the great news of most European countries relaxing the rules around travel and allowing foreign visitors many of us are planning a summer vacation but what type of holiday person are you?
Sun Sun Sun – this is one of the top reasons people go away especially from countries that are cold or have an inconsistent summer climate (like the UK!) A week long soak up as much vitamin D as you can and enjoy the beach, a few glasses of sangria and just relax.
Food Food Food – Foodie holidays are great for those who really enjoy eating out, trying new dishes and even learning a new skill at a cookery school. Its a great way to feel part of the culture by eating local dishes and sampling new tasty delights
Play Play Play – Now for those who cannot sit steal and the thought of sitting on a towel all day seems a waste, most likely are out and about exploring the local tourist sites and soaking up all the history, culture. The best way to discover a country and understand its history and people by visiting museums, landmark sites and amazing things to do.
Whichever type you are there is a country out there waiting for you to discover. Even if you are travelling with medical oxygen there is so much choice. With quarantine rules relaxing countries have safety measures in place so do check before you book.
Check out our A-Z FREE e-book on our website now!
E-book Ready to download…
Discover everything you need to know with our Free e-book available to download from OxygenWorldwide website.
The team at OxygenWorldwide have been busy working from home creatively putting together their oxygen expertise for a quick A-Z guide on travelling with medical oxygen. Download today and sign up to future news and information from our team by completing the online form on our website.
We look forward to helping arrange all your future travel plans with oxygen.