It is now that time of year when you start feeling a little more festive. Christmas lights switch on, families and friends start planning get-togethers and gatherings and out come the cosy jumpers and woolly hats. Planning gifts and hosting dinner parties may seem jolly but some people may be feeling stress and a bit anxious travelling with oxygen over the Christmas season.
Do not worry at all here at OxygenWorldwide we can let you spend more time downloading your favourite book, Christmas playlist and purchasing presents for your loved ones so just leave the organisation of medical oxygen for you travel needs to us!
Here are 5 top tips when travelling with oxygen over the festive period:
1) Make sure you have notified everyone on your expected times of arrival and where you are staying to ensure that your supply arrives at the correct location / date / time
2) Ensure you pack everything you will need for the destination you are visiting. Especially over the winter months take extra care in packing the right clothes for the temperature. Many countries over winter months drop and you will need to keep warm
3) Always take more than enough supply of medication with you – transportation car / train / boar or plane especially in colder climates could be delayed or cancelled and pro-long your trip
4) If you are staying with friends and family make sure they have OWW contact details as we are available for help 24/7 and can help if something goes wrong with your oxygen supply during your trip
5) Most of all enjoy Christmas and unwind. Relaxing is the best medicine as well as laughter and joy. Make memories during your trip that will last a lifetime.
For all your oxygen needs please do speak to one of our expert team at www.oxygenworldwide.com