Blow away those January Blues
Just because you may have a medical condition such as asthma, COPD, Bronchitis doesn’t meant you are more sceptical to the January Blues than others. Its that dark time of year when you can turn the blues into a positive whoever you are:
- Exercise helps the body and the mind and if you do this regularly it will increase your health and your energy as well as your well-being
- Try something new whether this is starting a new hobby, booking that dream holiday or visiting friends that you haven’t seen in a while.
- Eating a well-balanced diet can also help. regular meals throughout the day and also a balanced menu will help you feel better, help digestion and give you the correct nutrients and vitamins your body needs for fuel.
- Read more – reading helps to relax, de-stress and also gives you some calmful ‘you time’ to get lost in a good novel and re-focus your thoughts.
- Get outside – fresh air, daylight and walking will help you mentally and physically and help to blow away those cobwebs.