How can I make travelling easier?
- Make all travel plans in advance
- Prepare for typical problems
- Plan rest stops, snack breaks, stretches and short walks
- Plan to travel at cooler times of the day or year, so less air conditioning is needed
- Follow your home routine as much as possible
- When making travel reservations (e.g. bus, airline, tours), be sure to notify the staff of your oxygen use, so they can accommodate your needs
For further information, quotes and advice when travelling abroad with medical oxygen contact our team at OxygenWorldwide on [email protected]